At Members First Credit Union, the community is just as important as our members!
We're proud to work with many different organizations in our surrounding communities. Here's a look at some of the organizations that we partnered with over the past year.
- Hope for NH Recovery - Members First is pleased to support Hope for NH Recovery in its mission of helping individuals and families in the Manchester area navigate the path toward recovery from addiction.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of NH - Members First is proud to support CASA and their mission to protect the rights of our state's most vulnerable children to grow up in the embrace of a loving family.
- NH Jump$tart Coalition
- The mission of the NH Jump$tart Coalition is to improve the financial
literacy of pre-kindergarten through college-age youth by providing
advocacy, research, activities, standards and educational resources. NH
Jump$tart strives to prepare youth for life-long successful financial
decision-making. Bruce Leighton, our President and CEO, is Jump$tart's
- Bedford Fire Department - Members First is proud to support the Bedford Professional Firefighters Association Rescue and Scholarship Funds through sponsorship of their annual Firemen's Ball.
- The Educational Farm at Joppa Hill - Our signature sponsorship of the first Snow Ball gala event helped support this Bedford farm's mission to maintain one of the area's last links to New Hampshire's fading agricultural past, and give the community an opportunity to learn what it takes to grow food and raise animals through school field trips, summer camps and other educational activities at the farm.
- Manchester Police Mounted Unit - The credit union's contribution helps enable the mounted patrol to maintain the food, equipment and care necessary in operating a professional, efficient and fully functioning mounted unit for patrolling the city.
- New Horizons for NH - Members First participates in the annual Walk Against Hunger, is a sponsor for the Thanksgiving Breakfast and donates regularly throughout the year.
- Manchester Police Athletic League - Members First is proud to be a major sponsor of the annual Foot Race for the Fallen 5k. Held each October, the race honors the memory and sacrifice of New Hampshire police officers that have died in the line of duty. The credit union is also proud to sponsor the Michael Briggs Community Center Game Room, giving Manchester-area youth a place to go to relax and have fun with their friends.
- Make-A-Wish New Hampshire - Members First partners with the Cooperative Credit Union Association in many activities throughout the year including the Merrimack Valley Chapter Holiday Auction, the Calendar Raffle Program, and Chocolate Bar sales.
- Bob Baines Blarney Breakfast - The annual breakfast, held each year around St. Patrick's Day, benefits the NH Special Olympics, The Shirley Brulotte Fund for the International Institute of NH, and the American Red Cross.
- City of Manchester Employee Appreciation Barbecue - As a major sponsor of this annual cookout, Members First helps to show the employees of the City of Manchester how much they're appreciated.
- The Salvation Army - Members First is honored to be an official toy drop off location to support the Toys for Tots campaign each year. We also participate in the annual New Hampshire Union Leader Santa Fund luncheon to benefit The Salvation Army.
Access your accounts at convenient locations nationwide!LEARN MORE
Why Join Members First?
We're small enough to make a big difference... and big enough to be your first choice in banking.JOIN NOW