At Members First, we believe investing in our community benefits everyone.
When Members First learned we'd be receiving a rebate from the NCUA Stabilization Fund, we didn't hesitate to pay it forward. Find out how those funds were allocated and why.
We're proud to work with many different nonprofit organizations in our surrounding communities. Here's a look at just a few of those we've supported over the years.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of NH Members First is proud to support CASA and their mission to protect the rights of our state's most vulnerable children to grow up in the embrace of a loving family.
- NH Jump$tart Coalition The mission of the NH Jump$tart Coalition is to improve the financial
literacy of pre-kindergarten through college-age youth by providing
advocacy, research, activities, standards and educational resources. NH
Jump$tart strives to prepare youth for life-long successful financial
decision-making. Bruce Leighton, our President and CEO, is Jump$tart's
- The Educational Farm at Joppa Hill Our signature sponsorship of the first Snow Ball gala event helped support this Bedford farm's mission to maintain one of the area's last links to New Hampshire's fading agricultural past, and give the community an opportunity to learn what it takes to grow food and raise animals through school field trips, summer camps and other educational activities at the farm. We continue to sponsor this annual event.
- Manchester Police Mounted Unit The credit union's contribution helps enable the mounted patrol to maintain the food, equipment and care necessary in operating a professional, efficient and fully functioning mounted unit for patrolling the city.
- New Horizons for NH In support of Fit NH/New Horizons' mission to end hunger and homelessness in our community, Members First participates in the annual Walk Against Hunger and sponsors the Thanksgiving Breakfast each year.
- Manchester Police Athletic League Members First is proud to be a major sponsor of the annual Foot Race for the Fallen 5k. Held each October, the race honors the memory and sacrifice of New Hampshire police officers that have died in the line of duty. The credit union is also proud to sponsor the Michael Briggs Community Center Game Room, giving Manchester-area youth a place to go to relax and have fun with their friends.
- Make-A-Wish New Hampshire Members First partners with the Cooperative Credit Union Association in many activities throughout the year including the Richard D. Mahoney Golf Tournament, Merrimack Valley Chapter Holiday Auction, annual calendar raffle program, and chocolate bar sales.
- The Moore Center In support of their mission to create opportunities for a good life for individuals with developmental disabilities as well as the children and senior citizens they serve, Members First proudly sponsors The Moore Center Annual Garden Party. Proceeds benefit the Children's Services Program.
- Bob Baines Blarney Breakfast The annual breakfast, held each year around St. Patrick's Day, benefits the NH Special Olympics, The Shirley Brulotte Fund for the International Institute of NH, and the American Red Cross.
- City of Manchester Employee Appreciation Barbecue As a major sponsor of this annual cookout, Members First helps to show the employees of the City of Manchester how much they're appreciated.
- The U.S. Marine Corps Reserves Members First is honored to be an official toy drop off location to support the Toys for Tots campaign each year.
- The Salvation Army We also participate in the annual New Hampshire Union Leader Santa Fund luncheon to benefit The Salvation Army.
Let's Get Started
We're like pocket-sized financial superheroes - ready to save the day!JOIN NOW
Serving our community since 1949.Learn More