Free Basics of Estate Planning Seminar
Note: The March 14 seminar has been rescheduled to March 22 due to the storm.
You don't have to be rich or famous to have an estate; it is simply the value of what you own. Protect your legacy and your family's financial future by ensuring your estate is distributed according to your wishes after you're gone.
In this free and informative session, we'll help answer:
- Are your estate documents up to date with current laws?
- Do you need a trust, a will, or both?
- How can you protect your retirement and your estate?
- Do you have the right allocation for retirement?
- How can you keep up with inflation?
To learn more, join us:
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 6:00-7:00pm
- Bedford Branch at 136 Bedford Center Road (just off Route 101)
RSVP by Thursday, March 16. Register online or call 603.622.8781, ext. 516.
Seating is limited, so please be sure you're able to commit before registering.
Light refreshments will be served.
Seminar begins promptly at 6:00pm. Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early.
Additional parking along Bedford Center Road behind our branch.
Access your accounts at convenient locations nationwide!LEARN MORE
Why Join Members First?
We're small enough to make a big difference... and big enough to be your first choice in banking.JOIN NOW