Free Kasasa Saver
Build your savings effortlessly.
Free Kasasa Saver®
is saving simplified. It links to your free Kasasa Cash®
or Kasasa CashBack®
checking to help you save automatically.
When you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa®
checking, those earnings transfer into Kasasa Saver. Plus, Kasasa Saver pays you up to 0.50% APY* every month! That's Kasasa at Members First Credit Union - free accounts that reward you for keeping your money local with us.
Why Kasasa Saver?
It's easy to earn rewards.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa CashBack checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa CashBack earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.50% to 0.18% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* base rate if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa CashBack
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking and bill payer
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa CashBack rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. You must also be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements and all
of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to
your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa CashBack account during each monthly qualification cycle:
And if you don't meet these qualifications, don't worry -- your account is still free.
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
you'll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning
your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
The Fine Print
*See Deposit Rates for complete details. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa CashBack and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
Take advantage of this sweet offer available for a limited time!Learn More
Teach your child to learn the Centsable way. Our Centsables Savings account was designed just for kids 12 & under.Learn More