Mechanical Repair Coverage
The miles can add up, but the repairs don't have to.
Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles from which to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits for covered repairs:*
- Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any
- Choose your deductible: $0, $100, $250 or $500
- Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay) from day one
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence (includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service)
- Travel expense reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental when a breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home (not available to NY residents)
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered
by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized
- Transferable to increase resale value (only if sold privately, subject to transfer fee)
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days (if coverage is unused in the first 60 days; if used, refund is pro-rated)
Use our Loan
to calculate your vehicle payments with and without loan protection.
and choose the plan that's right for you.
For more information or to sign up, contact
a friendly lending representative today.
*Program details may vary by state.
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in FL, LA , and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #861338), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
Find Your Next Vehicle
Access the nation’s largest auto research and shopping center exclusively for credit union members.Search Now
Refinance Your Auto
Get cash back for the life of the loan! It's our way of saying thanks.Learn More