How To Join
You've decided to join Members First Credit Union. What's the next step and what do you need?
It's easy to apply:
Call us at (603) 622-8781 or (800) 860-3832 with any questions that you may have. We'll explain your options so you can proceed in the manner that suits you best!
If you would like to open a trust, business, or other entity account, we ask that you please visit one of our offices. Bring along with you any signers you'd like to have on the account as well as identifying documentation for the entity.
- A valid form of Identification, such as an unexpired State Driver's License, Non-Driver ID, or Passport
- A valid U.S. Social Security Number
- For minors, a Birth Certificate or U.S. Social Security card is acceptable. Accounts for minors, or Youth Accounts as we call them, must be jointly owned by a parent or legal guardian.
- Additional information may be required. For example, if your address has recently changed, we may need proof of your current address, such as a utility bill or lease agreement.
- For Non-U.S. Persons: A valid U.S. Social Security Number or ITIN is required. A primary ID bearing your nationality and an IRS Form W-8 BEN is also required.
What else do I need to know?
- You must be eligible to join Members First.
- You simply pledge $5 in your savings account to hold your membership.
If you have any questions about membership, please give us a call at (603) 622-8781. We are eager to help!
Membership at Members First Credit Union is open to anyone living, working or attending school in New Hampshire. Only individuals
within this described field of membership are eligible to join the
credit union and take advantage of its offerings. The information and
content on this website is intended for the benefit of existing members
and prospective members of the credit union, and is not directed to the
Let's Get Started
We're like pocket-sized financial superheroes - ready to save the day!JOIN NOW
Access your accounts at convenient locations nationwide!LEARN MORE