Talk to us about saving time and money by paying off your high interest loans and credit cards.
Truth or Myth - Debt consolidation is good for your financial life
Debt consolidation is good for those people who are unable to satisfy their financial liabilities and want to replace multiple unsecured bills with a single monthly payment plan. This debt relief option helps you pay less on interest rates and save money.
You can consolidate debt in the following 2 ways:
- Debt consolidation program - This is where a company helps you organize an easy and budget-friendly single monthly payment plan.
- Debt consolidation loan - This is where you take out a loan to pay back multiple creditors instantly. The new loan may result in a lower interest rate, lower monthly payment or both.
Real and smart debt plans to manage your finances
Apart from consolidation, there are 4 other debt plans that can help you get financial freedom. Check out the plans to know which one will be the best for you.
How right advice on debt consolidation helps you save money
The debt consultants of America are of the opinion that you need to act very carefully in order to regain complete control on your financial life. The debt consolidation success rate is undoubtedly very high. There are instances wherein people have been able to save as much as 60% by following the 8 tips.
Information from www.debtconsolidationcare.com
- Formulating a budget based upon your income and expenses
- Spending money as per your budget
- Making single monthly payments
- Abstaining from useless expenses
- Refusing new credit card offers
- Co-operating with the counselors
- Making extra payments whenever you can
- Getting help from a good company
- You can have a look at our list of reliable companies and choose the one which gives you debt assistance at an affordable rate.
How Can Members First Help?
- Our calculators will help you set repayment goals, and help you to determine if debt consolidation is a good option for you.
Personal Unsecured Loans
- Cost-of-Debt Calculator - The interest you pay on your debt can quickly become very expensive. Use
this calculator to help determine just how expensive your debt has
become. Enter all of your credit cards and outstanding installment loans
balances. Find out how much you owe, how much interest you are
scheduled to pay and how long it will take to pay it all off.
- Credit Card Pay-off Calculator - Want to pay off your credit card balances? Us this calculator to help set repayment goals.
- Personal Debt Consolidation - Use this calculator to determine if debt consolidation is a good option for you.
- We offer personal loans that can help you consolidate your debt with a fixed rate, fixed term option.
The Fine Print
Any links to outside websites are provided as a courtesy for
information purposes only. Any products or services sold on this website are
not guaranteed by Members First Credit Union, nor does the Credit Union endorse
or control the information appearing on these websites or the actual
organizations publishing these sites. We encourage you to read and evaluate the
privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, which may differ
than those at Members First Credit Union.
Want To "Grow" Your Credit?
Talk to us about our Credit Builder Loan!Learn More!
As our member, you can access your accounts at convenient locations nationwide!LEARN MORE!