Accidents can happen anytime. Don't leave them unprepared.
Imagine it’s Friday and your paycheck didn't arrive. If a serious or fatal accident struck, your family’s life could change in a heartbeat. In fact, if you’re 44 or under, accidents are the leading cause of death.*
Fortunately, you’re entitled to $1,000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance - an exclusive member benefit paid for by Members First Credit Union.
- Provides coverage for death or dismemberment as a result of an accident
- Can be a good supplemental coverage to life insurance
- Members who sign up receive no-cost coverage as a benefit of being a credit union member
- Protection is provided to members age 18 and over at no charge
- Members can purchase additional coverage to protect against accidental loss of life, loss of a limb, a hand or foot, a thumb and index finger, and sight or hearing
You can activate your no-cost coverage in just three minutes. And your acceptance is guaranteed—with no heath questions or exams—so it can be easy to get this coverage for yourself or your entire family.
Review frequently asked questions or contact TruStage to learn more:
- Visit: TruStage.com
- Call TruStage toll free: 1-88-TRUSTAGE (1-888-787-8243)
Because accidents can happen anytime, there’s no better time to help protect the people who matter most.