Members First is not only a great place to bank, it's a great place to work.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits for full-time employees that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan, Life Insurance, FSA account, HRA account, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage, paid time off, and a day off for your birthday.
Financial Service Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist members with day-to-day financial transactions
- Respond to member inquiries and resolve problems
- Assist members with basic budgeting and consumer loan inquiries
- Help members identify products and services that best fit their needs
- Participate in the credit union sales culture as well as community and business related events
- Occasionally travel between offices as needed
- Demonstrated accuracy and competence in basic math skills and cash handling
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively over the phone, in person and in written format
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and basic office equipment
- Lending experience preferred, but not required
- A High School diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license is required
Interested candidates should email their resume to James Fuller, Senior Branch Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.