Helping you save on auto loans? It’s what we do.
Apply Now View Rates
At Members First, we're like mini money ninjas - here to save the day! We're small enough to get to know you, which lets us make a big difference in your finances.
Whether it's brand new or just new to you, our auto loans start at the same low rates. If you're already financing your vehicle at another institution, let us refinance it for you. Chances are, we can lower your monthly payment and save you money.
Apply now and make no payments for 90 days!*
With 90 days to make your first payment and our low rates, now's the time to trade in your vehicle. Whether it's brand new or just new to you, our auto loans start with rates as low as 2.50 APR.***
If you’re not in the market to buy, that’s okay, too. You can be payment free for 90 days just by refinancing your auto loan from another financial institution. Chances are, we can lower your monthly payment and save you money. And with our Refi-Rewards auto refinancing program, we’ll even give you cash back!**
How can we make a difference for you today?
- I’d like to look at dealer inventory in the area and compare options
- I’m shopping for a new or used vehicle and want to get preapproved
- I found what I’m looking for and would like to apply right now
- I’m refinancing my auto loan from another financial institution to save money
Why an Auto Loan at Members First?
- Get the same low rate whether it’s new or used
- No strings attached to get the best rate
- Get preapproved for 30 days
- Unlimited access to a complete car buyer’s website
Your membership comes with unlimited access to a complete car buyer’s website. AutoSmart has it all:
- Extensive new and used dealer inventories in NH and MA
- Valuable vehicle research and comparisons
- Easy-to-use loan calculators (in addition to our online calculators)
And best of all, once you find the vehicle you want, if you haven’t already applied for preapproval with us, you can apply while you’re on the AutoSmart website. You may even get an instant approval, which you can take to local dealerships and close your loan while you’re there.
At Members First we want to make sure the car buying process is an enjoyable one. We’re just a call or email away.