Small enough to make a big difference.™
At Members First, we're like
pocket-sized financial superheroes - ready to save the day! We're small
enough to get to know you, which lets us make a big difference in your
- Personal member service. We'll listen to you and respond to your financial needs whether for your business, yourself or your family and friends.
- A variety of products and services. We'll suggest the best fit from our full range of products and services and we'll do it with a smile.
- We actively support our community through sponsorship and volunteerism.
- We have a great story. The credit union was founded by Bedford resident and Manchester Firefighter, John Walsh, in 1949. Throughout our history we have been immersed in the Greater Manchester culture.
- At the heart of what we do is the credit union motto, People Helping People. We're here to help you navigate your financial world and assist you every step of the way.