Small enough to make a big difference.™
At Members First, we're like
pocket-sized financial superheroes - here to save the day! We're small
enough to get to know you, which lets us make a big difference in your
finances. So, share your goals with a member of our staff and we'll do everything we can to ensure we've made a difference for you.
- Personal member service. As you boldly embrace all of life's opportunities and challenges, we're here to help - every step of the way.
- A variety of products and services. We'll suggest the best fit from our full range of products and services and we'll do it with a smile.
- Philanthropy. We have a social conscience and actively support the community in which we live, work and play.
- We have a great story. The credit union was founded by Bedford resident and Manchester Firefighter, John Walsh, in 1949. Throughout our history we have been immersed in the Greater Manchester culture.
- People helping people. The credit union motto, People Helping People, is at the heart of what we do every day.