Would you like to work at Members First?
Members First is not only a great place to bank, it's a great place to work! We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits for full-time employees that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan, Life Insurance, FSA account, HRA account, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage, paid time off, and a day off for your birthday!
Members First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Deposit Services Representative
The Deposit Services Representative position is a multi-faceted role that requires a comprehensive understanding of deposit products, overdraft products, core system navigation, as well as all deposit and overdraft-related policies, procedures, and software. Because they are responsible for handling a broad range of critical tasks involving confidential and sensitive data as well as communicating regularly with members and staff, the Deposit Services Representative must be detail-oriented, proficient at multi-tasking, and an effective communicator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality control and maintenance on new and existing deposit accounts (IRAs, HSAs, memberships, certificates, etc.)
- Returned mail processing
- Remote deposit processing
- Research member accounts as required
- Respond to Verifications of Deposit as requested
- Respond to member account inquiries
- File insurance claims for Credit Disability, Credit Life and Life Savings Benefits
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports that pertain to the Servicing Department; perform maintenance as appropriate
- Record maintenance including scanning and filing of member data files
- Complete daily tasks related to the Overdraft Program including but not limited to daily reports, charge-offs, recoveries, phone calls and letters
- Backup share draft specialist duties
- Provide digital banking support as needed
- Assist retail department as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Essential Behavior Requirements:
- Exceed member/team member needs in every interaction
- Ability to demonstrate cooperative spirit and capacity to work well as a team member
- Recognize and define problems; analyze relevant information; encourage alternative solutions and work to resolve situations; seek additional assistance when needed
- Actively listen to members/team members; empathize (see the situation from their perspective) and work together to solve the problem through effective communication
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Interested applicants should forward resume by mail or email (no phone calls please):
Rebecca Cote, Deposit Services Manager
Members First Credit Union
44 Bridge Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Members First Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Successful candidates may be asked to complete a drug/alcohol screen, pass a background screening, and present information supporting their ability to work in the United States in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Serving our community since 1949.Learn More
Let's Get Started
We're like pocket-sized financial superheroes - ready to save the day!JOIN NOW