Would you like to work at Members First?
Members First is not only a great place to bank, it's a great place to work! We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits for full-time employees that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan, Life Insurance, FSA account, HRA account, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage, paid time off, and a day off for your birthday!
Members First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Financial Service Associate
Members First is seeking a Financial
Service Associate for our Manchester branch on 44 Bridge Street. The successful
candidate will be a dynamic individual who works well in a team environment and
is focused on providing superior customer service to all members.
Job responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Assist members with day-to-day financial transactions
as well as complex requests
- Handle account inquiries and resolve problems
- Assist members with consumer loan inquiries
- Help members identify products and services that best
fit their needs
- Respond to member inquiries and requests
- Assist members with basic budgeting
- Participate in the credit union sales culture as well
as community and business related events
- Demonstrate accuracy and competence in basic math
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and
effectively over the phone, in person and in written format
- Demonstrated success in maximizing sales and service
- Ability to provide own reliable transportation
- Lending experience preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum education achievement: High School Diploma or GED
Please forward resume by mail or
email to (no phone calls please):
Stephanie Theriault, Assistant
Members First Credit Union
44 Bridge Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Members First Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Successful candidates may be asked to complete a drug/alcohol screen, pass a background screening, and present information supporting their ability to work in the United States in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Serving our community since 1949.Learn More
Let's Get Started
We're like pocket-sized financial superheroes - ready to save the day!JOIN NOW