Looking for ways to help pay for healthcare?
Your health is important and making sure you stay healthy can be expensive. It's impossible to anticipate an illness or injury. Plan ahead and start saving for those future medical expenses with a Health Savings Account (HSA).
An HSA is a tax-advantaged* account used to accumulate savings to pay for health care expenses. Earn dividends tax-free and have funds set aside when you need them. And, if you don't end up spending your balance by year end, no problem. Unlike Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), funds in an HSA roll over year after year. Pay for approved medical expenses with your HSA debit card.
Why a Health Savings Account at Members First?
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Contributions are tax free
- Higher balances earn higher dividends
- Free debit card
- Free initial order of checks
- No monthly service fee
- Unused funds remain in account year after year (no "use it or lose it" policy)
For more information regarding HSAs, click below to read our online brochure: