We’re happy to announce the re-opening of all branch lobbies for your teller transactions! Lobby hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday and 9am-12pm Saturday. Using the floor markers as our guide, we will limit the number of members in the branch at one time, so please refrain from bringing guests whenever possible.
For your convenience, we continue to encourage the use of our contactless services, such as video banking, our mobile app and our full-service ATMs. Drive-up service remains open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 9am-12pm.
As walk-in visits are limited to teller transactions, you may initiate a video banking session for all other services or contact us at (603) 622-8781 to schedule an appointment. In person appointments are available for services such as:
- Safe deposit box access
- Instant issue debit card pickup
- Notary services
For the health of all members and staff, please do your part by following these safety guidelines:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms
- We ask that you join us in wearing a mask and will provide one if needed (you will be asked to remove your mask briefly for the cameras)
- We will be practicing social distancing and will have markers in place to assist with this
- Sanitizing stations will be available for your convenience
- We will be following recommended sanitizing procedures
- Restrooms will be closed and lobby seating will not be available
Thank you for your patience! Please continue to follow our website and keep your email address on file for ongoing updates.